Letters of Recommendation
If you would like Mr. Gillespie to write you a letter of recommendation, please follow the directions below:
- During an appropriate time (not while I'm teaching), politely ask Mr. G if he would be willing to write a letter of recommendation for you.
- If I say yes, click on the following link and submit.
- Due to large volume of letter requests in previous years- I will only be writing up to 5 letters at one time. These are written by me based on who asked first. If you are one of the 5 I am working on, you can expect the letter in the following 2 weeks. Keep in mind, if you are not one of the 5 I am working on- I can't guarantee that I will get it to you by the deadline you need. Ask me if you are concerned.
- Once I am working on your letter, I will email you a google survey that I will need you to fill out. I can't start working on your letter till I get this from you. If it has been a week since I sent you the email and I haven't gotten a response from you, I will move on to the next person on the list.
- I will email you once your letter is completed. If it has been 2 weeks since I accepted your request- feel free to come remind me. Keep in mind that I do these during my own personal time outside of work, and that a thank you when I am finished is very appreciated.